"If anyone would come after me. He must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me, for whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it. Mathew 16:24-25

Thursday, December 15, 2011

True repentance and accepting God's forgiveness

I wrote this from the heart. I believe God spoke these words to me in order encourage me and enlighten me on how to make the change I need to. I hope it encourages all of you. 


God why haven't you forgiven me? That's why I'm not close to you.
I already have.
Well then why don't I feel better?
Have you repented?
Yes I've said I'm sorry so many times but I feel this heavy weight on my heart still
The weight will not come off until you surrender it to me
How, I've tried to so many times to get rid of it but it stays on me lack a pack of Mosquitos?
 No, instead of trying to cast it off you've tried to defeat it by your own willpower. You're not strong enough, you need to let go and give it to me
How do I do that?
You need to stay in me so I may stay in you. No one comes to the father but through me. Listen closely to what I have to say and follow my footsteps so you will not stray on the road of life. I will instruct you on paths of righteousness.
I don't have the time, I don't have enough energy, I'm to set in my ways, I'm not goo...
Shhh! Put faith in me and I will have faith in you. With me all things are possible. Without me all things will fail. I am the bread of life, take of my body and be filled.
 I don't know how to do this, how am I to stay close to you when you are not here?
Commune with the body of Christ, my children. Study my word and live by it, pray to me for guidance and wisdom and thank me for what I have already done, stop in your day and listen for my voice and I will direct your steps. Love all men as I have and respect and honor your mother and father as I am your spiritual father in heaven to guide and teach you they are your physical mother and father to guide and protect you. Do all these things your burden will be light and I will accomplish greater things than you could ever imagine with me. I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS!
Thank you father, thank you for what you have done and what you will do. Thank you for you grace and forgiveness. I accept it and pledge to follow you better in the future. I forgive myself and promise to have higher expectations in the future. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment